Saturday, July 19, 2008

How to Make Sales

July 17th, 2008 La Encantada, Peru

How to Make Sales

Each time I leave a meeting with the artisans I always wonder if there is any hope for this country. Each time I finish meeting with the dried fruit business, I know that there is. Today was a great meeting. We have practically completed the formalization process and are now ready to start applying for a health certificate. I prepared a presentation on how to make sales. Each of the members participated and upon request invited their college age kids to participate as well. Everyone actively participated in the lecture and this coming week we are going to perform practice rehearsals. After that, I and the two best salespersons will be heading into the regional capital to attempt a few sales. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home