Saturday, June 07, 2008

What Comes Next

May 12th, 2008 La Encantada, Peru

Job Prospects

I guess I should start thinking about a job. After completing my service in September I will be traveling throughout Central & South America all the way up to Mexico until Thanksgiving. I plan on starting work sometime after the New Year. In the meantime I wouldn´t mind everybody keeping their ears open for the following:

I would like to work in consulting or as a financial analyst but am very flexible as to the position. Primarily I would like to work in the Chicago area but would am also interested in the following metropoliatian areas: San Francisco, Denver, DC, or even Dallas or San Antonio. Something international would be really cool too. Since probably only 3 people actually read this blog, I should probably put out some resumes but thanks to those who do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home