Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grupo Cinco Concert

April 7th, 2008 Chulucanas, Peru

Grupo Cinco Concert

Grupo Cinco is a Peruvian band that has become quite successful and well-known recently. Since they were playing in nearby Chulucanas, I headed to the concert with a few friends from town and my good friend Ryan. Ryan is a volunteer in the sierra but due to the recent rain has not been able to get back to his site because the road currently is not passable. So he has been hanging out with me the past few days.

We met up with my counterpart, Mario, and some other Peruvian friends of mine. It was a great concert. The band played 5 continuous hours without taking a break. I have been to a few concerts here before but most were disappointing. On the contrary, Grupo Cinco was quite fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home