Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Years Activities

January 1st, 2008 Piura, Peru

New Year´s Day

Unfortunately, the bowl games are not priority here. At night I got to catch one game on ESPN. It was so uneventful that I can´t even remember who played. Nowhere near as fun as the usual tradition my father and I undertake: a few hours at Champps Sports Bar & Grill.

December 31st, 2007 Colan, Peru

New Year´s Eve

I headed out to Colan with Maria and several other volunteers from Peru 9 and 10. Unfortunately, most of the volunteers from my training class were spread all over Peru. We lunched at a little seafood restaurant and then headed down to the beach. The place was packed due to the fact that it was New Year´s Eve. We pretty much lounged around until it was time to get ready for the ball to drop. After showering up, we headed to Club Esmerelda where the night was spent dancing. And the morning. Some of us never were able to find a room, so we danced until 7am. Then we boarded the first bus back to Piura where we crashed until the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home