Saturday, August 25, 2007

what can i get you guys to drink?

August 3rd, 2007 La Encantada, Peru

Restaurant: Opening Week

When I returned from my trip to Ancash for the Fiestas Patrias, the mototaxi pulled up to a house slightly altered. Before Fiestas Patrias, the Peruvian Fourth of July, my host family had built the restaurant we have been planning for the past few months. In its current state it still lacks a good deal before it will truly be ready. This week I went to the capital city with my host father to investigate refrigerators and hopefully the restaurant should have one by next week. There has already been a steady stream of customers during the day and night traffic from the locals has been on par with our projections. I think the family is happy so far with our success and that the clientele base will grow as we start advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home